Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time is flying by!

Well, another week is gone and here we are right after all the celebrations for Valentine's day. Hope you all really had a good time and shake the laziness off and keep working hard because time is flying and soon will be spring break, after that the end will be just around the corner and classes will finish. For me it's really hard to see some of you wandering around like ghosts for not passing your subjects in the first round but this is entirely up to you.
Hey! I found a very nice and easy way to practice your English through a website from Yahoo. I've placed the link in the links' corner, check it out! If you really pay attention to this and focus on learning through this useful tools you can find in the web, believe me! they are going to help you lots!
I haven't checked your blogs yet so I better start doing that.

No comments: