Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In London!

It was a sunny but cloudy day (weird, right?) but it was also a great day. My son and I wandered around London. We bought the subway all-day pass but we only used it go to the stadium to see the Chelsea vs Werder Bremen match in the Champions League. The weather was great and so it was the game.
This a picture of me very close to the Big Ben in Parliament Square. We tried to have an interview with Tony Blair but they said it was too busy chatting with Chabelita, the queen. We didn't want to wait and told them maybe next time, They agreed and off we left. (ha, ha)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there was man behind you some sort of officer that was laughing of somehing I would like to know what it was

Greysi said...

hi, this is my blog http://gvoysusbifastmb.blogspot.com/

Karm said...

Teacher this is the new blog i told you about:
carmelitamejiaq.blogspot.com
thank you

Aurelio G. Sosa said...

If you go back to Englad, please buy me some kind of souvernir of the Big Ben...I'll pay it to you when you come back to México, please don't forget it, i'd like to have one of those little Big Bens...