Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The day we started it out

It's funny to write in my blog with all of my sixth graders looking, but I guess this is the way it ought to be... for now.
Here we are, learning about how to start a blog. This will give us the opportunity to share lots of things... hopefully. Of course, we have to get rid of 'mala vibra' because sometimes we are not that good to help those who are learning the language. But I'm sure we'll overcome this little problem.
My students are supposed to attend the SAC at school, but I was thinking about a better way to use the time they spend there and an idea popped in my mind and here we are, starting this 'blogs' thing. They will have to write in their own blog twice a week. I don't really care what they want to write about. It might be their adventures in school, their adventures at work (for those already working) or even a beautiful love story. I don't know... but they have to produce something for everybody to check... and review.

5 comments:

jazzman58 said...

Great idea!

Lurdits said...

Teacher!=) Hello0! this is me ! I hope this turns out well.

Everything's better than spending our short free time with SAC hours jajaja=) Thanks 4 ur idea!=)

karina said...

the picture is nice...

I think is a great idea to use the blog because we can practice our English.

maggyta said...

everybody is beautiful specially meeeeeeeeeeeeee, that's a good picture of the not enrolled group,byeeee

Aurelio G. Sosa said...

Well, actually since today, and after lots of inconvinients we are already enrolled... So I think you should change the name of the blog, to "The already enrolled after lots of inconvinients"
Don't you think??
...
Just kidding!!!